New Job, new home

Well things are moving quickly. I started my new job last week and I have to say it's just what I hoped it would be. I'll be out in the wilds much of the time visiting farms and drawing up management plans to improve the conservation value of farmland habitats. This first few weeks have been training and job shadowing. There have been some long commutes, up to 100 miles, but hopefully that will reduce when we move house.

It looks like we'll be moving at the beginning of September. We managed to get a mortgage and have found a lovely house in Lurgan. It means a big move for the family, but we have prayed long and hard about this and we know it's God's timing.

Comments

Frank said…
Hi Stephen,I'm Frank;father of Angie.I often visit your bolg.I'm glad that you started the new job and got a new home.We miss you all a lot.I was infromed 2 days ago that i will probably stayed in Paraguay until next July.I still use the same email adress. Your anniversary is on the 7th of July?It's my birthday,too! Best wishes..
Desi said…
Hola Stephen estoy FELIZ por tu trabajo. Hoy las chicas nos acordamos mucho del cumple de Eileen les extrañamos mucho y espero estar más en contacto con ustedes. Besos a los chicos y uno grandote a Eileen.
Desi

Popular posts from this blog

Care for Creation - new growth in Ireland

The Archbishop of Armagh challenges the Church of Ireland on climate change

Speech to General Synod 2022